Monday, July 30, 2012

day one July 30, 2012

alright….


not sure what I'm doing here or why..


but I need to write some thoughts out so here goes.


Been reading the bible…trying to find meaning to my life and its events.


Read John.  Now am on Acts.  At first I started at the beginning….you know. Genesis.  then Exodus, etc…got up to and finished Judges.  But I was so confused…not just by all the history…but by all the meanness.  The God of the old testament is just plain mean..spiteful.  Unforgiving.  And the one thing I need right now is forgiveness.  So..I posted on facebook asking for help and a very nice friend of a nephew gave it to me.  He suggested starting with John…


and he was right.  John reminded me of God, and Jesus' love for me.   I had of course read a lot of John in church at mass.  But never the full story.  I'm glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment